Maximum Health

Followers

Are Colon Cleanses really Effective?

Posted by TheMidnightWriter Saturday, April 17, 2010

To this question, I would have to answer an unequivocal "YES!" because I have used the colon cleansing regimens. Afterwards, I just felt so fresh and vibrant. My vision was more clear. My hearing was much sharper. My mind was relaxed and focused. My overall body felt as though the very sludge that my colon eliminated came from every corner of my body. I felt renewed. For that reason, I want to try several more colon cleanse therapies and techniques. In fact, it is a good health recommendation to adopt this practice into your daily health regimen. Let us explore some of the current colon cleanses on the market.

2 comments

  1. Unknown Says:
  2. great post ! Peace of mind can never be obtained through the voice of the mind; peace comes only when the mind is aligned with the heart.

     
  3. Unknown Says:
  4. I like this way of cleaning up a little lolaeson

     

Share This

Writer's Profile

My photo
A woman with an extended family and thirty-one grand-children,who is grateful to the Lord God for all blessings, both great and small. Blessed by God with a natural writing talent I offer it as a gift to uplift others or help in areas of law or community.

Alexa

Review http://www.thenaturallife.info on alexa.com

Blog Disclosure Policy